Serves: 2 people
Cooking Time: 5/6 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
1 Masala fish fillet, 2 Pitta breads, Ice gem lettuce, Red onion and Mayonnaise, Salt, Lemon Juice.
1. Remove all packaging and place the fish fillet into hot oil (180˚C) for 5/6 minutes until crisp and golden. Please make sure our fish is piping hot throughout before serving.
2. While the fillet cooks, warm and slice the pitta breads. Wash and pat dry the Ice Gem lettuce leaves and slice the cucumber and red onion.
3. Once the fillet is cooked, remove it from the fryer and cut into strips.
4. Finally, fill the pittas with the ingredients and drizzle with mint yoghurt.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy!