Mega Fish Burger
Serves: 2 people
Cooking Time: Deep fry 5/6 mins
1 Masala fish fillet, 2 Brioche buns, Ice gem lettuce and Mayonnaise.
1. Remove all packaging and place the fish fillet into hot oil (180˚C) until crisp and golden. Please make sure our fish is piping hot throughout before serving.
2. While the fillet cooks, slice the Brioche bun and lightly toast if desired. Wash and pat dry the Ice Gem lettuce leaves.
3. Once the fillet is cooked, remove it from the fryer and assemble the Mega Fish Burger.
5. Finally, place the top half of the Brioche bun to complete the burger.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!