Serves: 1 person
Cooking Time: Deep fry 5/6 mins
1 Masala fish fillet, large naan bread, Iettuce, cucumber, red onion, lemon, fresh mint and mint yoghurt .
1. Remove all packaging and place the fish fillet into hot oil (180˚C) until crisp and golden. Please make sure our fish is piping hot throughout before serving.
2. While the fillet cooks, slice the cucumber and lemon.
3. Once the fillet is cooked, remove it from the fryer and set it aside.
4. Add lettuce, cucumber, red onion to the naan bread, place the fillet on top.
5. Finish with fresh mint, a drizzle of mint yoghurt and a squeeze of lemon.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy!