Loaded Masala Fries
Serves: 2 people
Cooking Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 30 minutes
1 Masala fish fillet, Frozen chunky chips, Garlic, White onion, Passata sauce, Cumin, Coriander, Chilli powder, Garam masala, Coriander leaves, Chaat masala and chilli sauce.
1. Start to cook the frozen chips according to cooking guidelines.
2. While the chips cooking, prepare the masala. Heat oil in a frying pan and add the onion, ginger garlic and fry for a few minutes until soft.
3. Now add the passata sauce, spice powders, lemon juice, salt and continue to cook until the sauce has thickened.
4. Remove all packaging and place the fish fillet into hot oil (180˚C) for 5/6 minutes until crisp and golden. Please make sure our fish is piping hot throughout before serving.
5. Add the chips to the pan and mix well to coat the spices.
6. Once the fillet is cooked, remove it from the fryer and cut into strips.
7. Finally, place coated chips into serving bowl or on a plate, top with masala fish, fresh coriander, chilli sauce and a sprinkle of chaat masala. For an extra kick add fresh chillies!
8. Serve immediately and enjoy!